cleablue digi help!!

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:21 am 
Post subject: cleablue digi help!!
I.got my 3+ at 20dpo which i was really chuffed about but yesterday i did my last one after all my syptoms went and had lots of cramping and it came back 2-3 weeks i was gutted as this is what happened with one of my mc so i went out and bought another double pack and did another last night and another 2-3 weeks. But then this morning it came up 3+ in 20 seconds.

Now i dont know what to think!! Have hcg dropped. It must of done to go down to 2-3 but now it is back up!!?

Has anyone else had this? Xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Ive not experienced it myself but I would say that the first time you got the 3+ it was just on that point of changing so when you got the 2-3 ones the level of hcg in your wee wasnt as strong. Have you been to the doctor ? Maybe they would do bloods to check things for you x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:29 am 
Post subject:
I thiugh that but there was a good 3/4 days between doing the tests!! I have seen the doc to get pessaries and they are booking me in for a scan next week.

I am in bristol staying with my mum for a few days so i am guessing there is no where to get bloods done! So confusing and it is really bothering me xx

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Dont know for sure hun and can understand you being a little concerned but did you do them all in the morning? I think FMU really makes a diff to the tests in the early stages cause HCG levels are far more concentrated aren't they. You are really early days so could just be the varying sensitivity in each test aswell? I would seriously stop testing and wasting your money on those expensive tests cause they will do nothing but make you worry. I know it can be a horrible waiting game with your past experiences but im sure you'll be fine. Congratulations by the way x x

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 am 
Post subject:
Digi's can't be compared to say a blood test as a way of telling what your HCG levels are as urine samples vary massively in concentration and even with two urine samples the same strength the way your body secretes HCG in your urine means that they could have two massively different amounts of HCG in them anyway Question
So I really wouldn't read anything into the changing number of weeks on them especially as you've since had another 3 + it's very unlikely that levels in your blood would drop then rise, so it probably is purely down to there being less HCG in the other urine samples which is nothing to do with blood levels.
I know it must be very hard not to worry with your history but my DD drove herself nuts with the digi's when she was first pregnant this time and rang me in tears convinced she was having an m/c because the digi didn't say what she thought it should and it was all worry for nothing. Good luck for the scan and Congratulations on being pregnant Smile xx
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. Yes most of them are with fmu. I had two left so did another today and it was 2-3 again! I give up!! I guess all i can do it wait for my scan. Its been worrying me because i havent had my normal sore boobs. But as the lines on the normal tests were getting so dark so quick i was not to worried but i am now. Why do i do it!! Xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Try not to worry I did a FR the other day came
up fainter than previous test this is what happend
to me when i had mc in April .. I freaked out went
Straight to a&e they arranged for scan following
day and all was ok seen sac and yolk i was 5+1
They said all perfect and to stop testing lol were the same days by the way its Quinny Smile
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Yey quinny your pg!! Huge congrats!!

Well i had a scan yesterday and they saw a gest sac at 9mm and a yolk sac and said it all fit perfect with my dates. But i still bought 2 more digis!! And last night and this morning they were 3+! Defo no more i cant handle the stress!! I have another scan next wednesday!

Its weirs how my pg symptoms are so much weaker with this pg than with previous pgs!! Just hope that doesnt mean its bad!

Also going from my own thoughts on monday when i got 2-3 down from 3+ it must of been wrong as the yolk sac and everything else must of been developing for it to measure 5.5 weeks! She did say if pg had failed it would look the same as it does now but the fact it fits my dates she thinks it hasnt failed and seeing a yoll sac is very positive xx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am 
Post subject:
That's great news I don't feel anything this time with Jake I was very ill
This time other than slightly sore breast peeing loads nothing no sickness ect it is worrying we have another scan on the 24th so worried about that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular