Crazy hormones!

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:09 pm 
Post subject: Crazy hormones!
Hey ladies, hope everyone is ok..
Im currently waiting for AF to come back after having my last pill injection on the 18th April 13.
The problem im having is my mood swings! They are terrible!
I feel like im flying off the handle at anything and everything!! My poor OH!
On the other hand i feel like i could literally burst out crying at everything! A sad song or even a good memory i cry!
What the hell!?! Is there anything at all i can do or take to stop me been a crazy lady!! Laughing
My hormones are all over the place!! I just wish AF would come back!!
I wasnt even this emotional when i was pregnant!!!!
Any advice pleeease? Xxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
You could try evening primrose oil but only safe before ovulation as you're not supposed to take it while pg. Would be a case of try it and see if it works though - it made me hormonal - but I think I'm unusual in that.
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou very much hun.. Only thing is with me not having AF I don't even know if Im ovulating at all.. Think ive just had a stressful few months with work and uni finishing! I don't feel as crazy at the min either ive been ok last few days but I never want to get like that again!! xx

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
In Chinese culture they have a saying/belief that basically means if your period is due, but has not come, and your not pregnant, eat pineapple. Lots of pineapple and your AF will come. Also when you are pregnant, avoid melon and pineapple until your ready to give birth.
Hope that helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular