0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:43 pm 
Post subject: Bedrooms??
So I have a 2.5year old and we are wanting to start trying for number 2 when my methotrexate is out of my system......(take it for psoriasis) so that would be prob January, if I got pregnant quick my son would b 3.5 by the time baby arrives, anyway the problem is I have my partners uncle living with me as he has no one else and is not really capable of living alone, (doesnt know how to) so he uses my dining room as his day room and my 3rd bedroom as his bedroom,
Would it be acceptable for my toddler to share his room with his mew brother or sister?
Just wanted to know ur thourghts as iv had mixed reviews, if it was a boy it would be fine really!
Thanks
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:55 am 
Post subject:
My 3 1/2yr old girl and getting closer to 2yr old boy share a room with no problems, they have bunk beds since George said bye to the cot x

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hopefully your son would be besotted having a younger sibling so would love sharing! Smile it's amazing but Isabelle didn't even stir when George used to wake overnight xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular