Xmas gifts?!

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm 
Post subject: Xmas gifts?!
Hey everyone, well my daughters too spoilt (I'm not happy with her dad and my family) she literally has everything and tbh I'm totally stuck what to get her for Christmas this year :/ I'm on a very tight budget where my oh doesn't work so it's strictly budget Xmas xxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
We let everyone else spoil Lola for her first christmas, i saw it pointless anyway as she's never been into toys but i definitely think she'd appreciate whatever you get her xx
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's abit different Bella is 3 so she understands a lot more this time round which makes it harder but she's fickle one minute she's untreated in something the next she's not lol xxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Have you thought about the more classical toy bundles?

last year we managed to snap an eBay bargain of a massive brio train set bundle with tonnes of engines. Timeless toys, easy to sell on as they never lose their value (not that we sell our kids toys Laughing ) and aids planning, invention, creativity and memory (esp if you have the Thomas the Tank engine train set with colours and numbers).

I know not every girl is into trains or Thomas but Evie will still play with this 9 months on even tho she loves Hello Kitty Rolling Eyes

xx

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 am 
Post subject:
That's s good idea bells really likes Thomas the tank lol I'll have a search xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular