period like pains

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject: period like pains
hiya all. last nite i was up all nite with period like pains with all the back pains and leg pains i was in agony. i rang up my midwife and she toldme at around 22 weeks women sometimes get strching pains but if it persist book in 2 see her. my dad had dvt in his legs and im worried i cud get this as im not working due to my back and crnt really get about much. im sooo sick of this im 22 weeks and feels like i have every pain possibul. has any one else had these pain and aches xx
booter
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mylillamb,

Sounds like your having a bit of a rough time of things. Are the pains any better than the previous night? I have been told all throughout my pregnancy that you should not have severe pains and if you have to seek medical advice. I only had ligiament pain down one side of my abdomen and the odd bit of back ache at your stage. I only started getting leg pain recently but I think thats because I'm very restricted in how I lay in bed. You could always get a 2nd opinion if your at all worried. I hope it gets better x
mummy2be1
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:40 pm 
Post subject: Re: period like pains
mylillamb wrote:
hiya all. last nite i was up all nite with period like pains with all the back pains and leg pains i was in agony. i rang up my midwife and she toldme at around 22 weeks women sometimes get strching pains but if it persist book in 2 see her. my dad had dvt in his legs and im worried i cud get this as im not working due to my back and crnt really get about much. im sooo sick of this im 22 weeks and feels like i have every pain possibul. has any one else had these pain and aches xx

i also had these very strong pains but i am 38 weeks........at the beginning of my pregnancy i had severe headaches and i felt like i wanted the pregnancy to hurry up and finish! but a couple of week slater i started ot feel 10 tims better and every since i have really ejoyed mypregnancy........with all your hormones flying about women react to it in different ways so just cope as much as you can and i promise it does get better xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular