Two day AF and feeling so sick with it

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:34 pm 
Post subject: Two day AF and feeling so sick with it
OMG is all I can say for this month AF. I had on the Wednesday night a glob of clear discharge like something popped( this is the only way to describe it)and then AF arrived on Thursday morning but I was so ill with it feeling sick and retching as well with nothing coming up and this lasted for the two days I had bleeding which now has stopped.

Anyone had this happen as normally I have AF for 3 days but never get the sick feeling and going bed by 8pm sleeping right through also had the headache from hell as well. I have been having heartburn as well this month but have not been eating anything that triggers it so find it really strange with weeing during the night.

Any feedback as I'm thinking about going doctors to see if Pregnant or will I be wasting my time?
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
It's odd the sickness feeling only happened with the bleeding. I would try a home pregnancy test to see if anything shows up.
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
I think I'm might go out tomorrow and get one just so I can rest my mind. It was weird the sickness with the bleeding as I'm feeling fine now. I normally don't even know it is there apart from the obvious signs.
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Definitely worth testing like you say at least you will know one way or the other.

TTC is a mindfield!

Good luck.
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:06 am 
Post subject:
Well I tested with the cheapy pregnancy test off the internet and it was negative. So that it is for now and will start sorting out putting our house up for sale and get that sorted that will give me something to focus on
Ange1979
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Oh hun, sorry to hear you had a BFN Sad could you wait a couple of days and try another test? How are you feeling now? I waited two days after my bleed to do a test to make sure AF wasn't coming and got my BFP...no other real symptoms though so it may be worth you waiting a bit longer? xx

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
I might try another test again in a few days. I feel a lot better from the sickness side but still feel tired which I cant shake off.
I have loads of those cheapy pregnancy test so will give them ago again and see if anything comes up. I might do a whole month testing and with my other half saying he is going to baby dance every other day then see how soon it shows up
Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
I've decided that I'm going to test again at the weekend. I normally have a dry spell after AF but it feels like I'm wetting myself but I also cant shift this tirdness and I still have bloody ear ache. I am falling asleep as soon as I lay on the sofa it is it im gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular