tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 am 
Post subject: Miscarriage advice plz ladies
Morning ladies I am 99 per cent cert I m/c last night
Been having a light period since sun not enough to fill a panty liner
Had scan on mon showed everything to be perfect and cervix closed the bleed was coming from high up into the vagina and was minimal. Last night I had tummy cramp and lower backache. As I stood up Iost a few big clots one been like a shape of a kidney bean and was hard. The bleed since this has happened has now stopped. I did have bit upset tummy this morning which has settled. I am now losing clear discharge. If I took a pg test would it come up positive still. I have scan tomoz. Just can't bear the thought of seeing a blank screen. Sorry for essay ladies but feel at a loss to what could of happened.xxxx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't want to read and run but the fact you are not currently bleeding is a good thing. It's hard to say until you have the scan tomorrow but I've heard of women experiencing this and all be ok.

Rest up and relax as best you can for now and I hope you get some good news tomorrow.
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
Its hard to say for sure because you have stopped bleeding, but with my 2 miscarriages that were at 5 weeks 3 days my bleeding didnt stop like that. It was more like a very heavy period that took quite a while to ease up. In fact my 2nd miscarriage I actually couldnt get off the toilet for half a day because it was literally pouring out of me. It was awful.
My pregnancy tests immediately started getting lighter with both miscarriages and took around 4-5 days to show as negative. I wish I could give you an answer as to what youll see at the scan but I really dont know Confused I hope and pray everything is ok for you. x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for replies ladies but I miscarried. It wasn't meant to be.xxxxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry Tiny. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear this. Rest up!!
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies.xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular