At BMI HOSPITAL

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:23 am 
Post subject: At BMI HOSPITAL
Hey ladies well mayday has come finally!!!!!!! I am on my hospital bed at the BMI at the moment waiting to go in to have my reversal, so scary I hope everything goes well and soon we can start trying for a baba.
Congratulations to the BFP ladies and all the best for the ones are trying.
I will be back soon with some updates in ho all went, I got loads of Faith in Dr Pickles, FC.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
lisab36
Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faith, very best of luck, i left a message in you other post too. I will be in for my reversal with Mr Pickles this time next week. I hope you have a good recovery xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Hope you're feeling ok today Faith, Good luck when you start TTC Smile xx
Faith7
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Lisa, no to long for you, is really nice here e everyone has be so nice and caring, all the best for next week!!!!
Thank you DL I am sore but feeling so happy I can not wait to stat TTC I ask Dr Pickles if I could start taking Clomid and he said not first but then I manage to convince him and he said ok!!! I think because I am 40 and my AMH IS 4.5 I think that he said ok, so i am expecting the witch by the end of this week and I start Clomid on day 5 so in another 10 days we will get in to our business of baby making lol Very Happy How are you doing?

Xxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular