DL05

kas123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 pm 
Post subject: DL05
as you are the font of all knowledge on here who can i complain to about the waiting list on the NHS for IVF which will most proberbly make me to old for funded IVF. we are looking at going private and they have requested a copy of my fertility records so far. which my doctors are going to charge £50 pound for cheeky sh*** I am still waiting for an initial consultancy with the IVF clinic which i have been told could now take 10 months from referal followed by another 19 months before treatment as a minimum. considering this was originally 6 months and 1 year things seem to be getting worse. The One and only funded IVF clinic in Wales have a cut off at 40 years old.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
PALS would be the ones to speak to.

http://www.nhs.uk/choiceintheNHS/Rightsandpledges/complaints/Pages/NHScomplaints.aspxhttp://

www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/patient-advice-and-liaison-services-(pals)/LocationSearch/363

Sorry I can't post them as URLs. They just disappear when I try for some reason.
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Did you speak to them hun?
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:03 am 
Post subject:
I've just seen your post Kas, I'm so sorry it wasn't better news, but the decision to use your eggs should always be your own, they shouldn't be trying to push you into something you don't want.
I suspect some UK clinics are more worried about how they look stats wise than what they can do for you Question
Some of the Euro clinics have more experience with older women or women with very low AMH as they treat more of them and some offer tandem cycles with a donor also cycling along side you so if you don't respond you have the option to use the donor eggs, some women choose to have their own put back if they just get one or two and have the donors frozen in case it doesn't work out and they don't get a BFP with their own.
I know the clinic I looked at does this (reprofit it's Czech) it was very reasonable and they have much shorter waiting lists for donor eggs than here and you only need to go over for the egg collection (and having them put back obviously) so I think they said about a week or so Question I went as far as looking at air fares and hotels and it's very cheap and the cost they quoted me then was just under 3,000 for IVF going to blast with ICSI Smile Might be worth a look at them or some others xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular