soon we'll meet our girl

cara3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 pm 
Post subject: soon we'll meet our girl
Hello, mothers and future mothers!
Personally I am a future mother. But in my 41 I have lots of thing to say. In a month Iíll have a daughter. She is our long-awaited girl and now we seem to be the happiest people in the world!
The pregnancy gives me precious experience. Everything is felt at the first time, and sometimes itís rather confusing. Sometimes I still have bad dreams, and sometimes wake up embarrassed. But everything comes to its place when Anny pushes me in the ribs with her legs Very Happy
Iím sure itís very important to talk to your child. And it doesnít matter whether she is inside or outside you. I cannot live a day not talking to my girl. I truly believe she hears me and understands everything. In such a way mother shows her unlimited love to the child.
Very soon weíll meet Anny. Weíve been looking forward this meeting all lifeÖ
David27
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:01 pm 
Post subject: Re: soon we'll meet our girl
cara3 wrote:
Hello, mothers and future mothers!
Personally I am a future mother. But in my 41 I have lots of thing to say. In a month Iíll have a daughter. She is our long-awaited girl and now we seem to be the happiest people in the world!
The pregnancy gives me precious experience. Everything is felt at the first time, and sometimes itís rather confusing. Sometimes I still have bad dreams, and sometimes wake up embarrassed. But everything comes to its place when Anny pushes me in the ribs with her legs Very Happy
Iím sure itís very important to talk to your child. And it doesnít matter whether she is inside or outside you. I cannot live a day not talking to my girl. I truly believe she hears me and understands everything. In such a way mother shows her unlimited love to the child.
Very soon weíll meet Anny. Weíve been looking forward this meeting all lifeÖ

Hi cara, what a vital post! Just wanted to drop a line and ask if everything was ok? how's Anny? how do you feel as a mom? as far as i understood, the baby was long-awaited, so you must be 7up happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular