alli diet pills

jade1985
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:33 pm 
Post subject: alli diet pills
hi i was just wondering peoples opinions on these that have tried them? I'm having trouble losing weight (i just cant seem to say no to bad food Sad ) but thought if there's a chance im gonna s**t myself if i eat rubbish i wont eat it lol!
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
I don't use them but I take some apple vinegar tablets, follow the GI diet and exercise 3 to 4 times a week. In 6 months I've lost a total of 22 inches (I don't weigh myself). I was a size 14/16 and I am now 10/12.
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Not tried them myself but a know some one who did and the term "anal leakage" came up a lot! apparently they turn fat to oil, they stop you absorbing the oil so it runs straight through you! UGH!!!
That has got to be a good training aid to help you avoid the fatty foods!

personally, when I want to loose weight, before I eat anything I remind my self I want to get thinner not bigger!
this always help me make good choices.

Good Luck
jade1985
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject:
iv been on them since saturday and its going well, im really thinking about what im eating to prevent "anal leakage" lol. Its only really a short term thing just to get out these bad habits i seen to have at the moment
Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
so much temptation out there. Good Luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular