Any advice??

Polkadotty
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
I've just ordered some preseed so I'm hoping this will maybe help in ttc journey. My partner got his testosterone results back and they came back normal which is good but still gutted as af showed up again.so think it might be time for me to go back to the doctors as been a few months since I ha my proestrogen test done.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:51 am 
Post subject:
That's good news about the testosterone, they should still do a semen analysis though as you can have perfectly normal testosterone levels and still have problems with the actual sperm Question
I've used pre seed and it's good stuff especially for those times when maybe baby making has got a bit routine if you know what I mean Laughing It is just a lubricant though so it might help with a lack of ewcm but not if there's other issues.
I was in Boots the other day and spotted a new fertility gel called balance active, it comes in a spray which is all my Boots had or also in pre filled applicators and it's supposed to help with sperm motility as well as protecting the sperm until they get through the cervix, I've heard some good reviews of it, women saying they tried it and got pregnant that month but of course you never know if it could have just been their month anyway Question But I thought I'd give it a shot as I've tried everything else Shocked Laughing
Some women use the soft cups as well, don't know if you've heard of them, they're meant for period but women put one in after sex to keep the sperm up near the cervix to give them the best chance of getting through, plus it means you don't have to just lie there after Laughing , I did give those a go as well but found them very messy, but I might be tempted to try those with the gel next month if this doesn't work.
Hope the pre seed works for you xx
Polkadotty
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Thanks yeah will probably be getting a test soon as I'm back at the doctors next week for examination then il be getting referred to fertilty hospital which I'm scared for. I've used that balance activ one and it was good did what it was supposed to but didn't help me concieve so wasn't quick to buy it again but it might work for you fingers and toes crossed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular