hello im new

Hayleymac
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 am 
Post subject: hello im new
im hayley 30 years old i have a 12 year old son and a wonderful Husband who serves in the british army.

Me and my husband had sadly lost a few babys and were thinking of trying again in early 2014 we have a bit of a mishap over ovulation as i finished taking the pill start of oct and now although it only happened one i think i caugh tthe egg.

my body tells me very early on im pregnant maybe im just paaranoid but i have

sore nipples
cramps
dizziness
tired ness as of today

the one thing i always get when pg is green cm so i will await this.

i am looking to meet people in the same boat and im currently 4dpo.

looking forward to chatting to you all Very Happy
kas123
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi hayley
have you spoken to your doctor about the green cm? this is a sign of infection and could be why you are losing the little ones? the cervix is meant to close tight and also form a plug. if it was damaged in any way when you had your first son it may not close as tight as it needs to allowing the infection up into the ustus which will cause miscarriage. might be worth getting it checked before you start trying again.
Hayleymac
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
the cm is normal for me hun

ive had loads of tests at the hospital

i am also under the consultant for when i fall again

i lose the babies due to my severe morning sickness not infection this time round when i fall im trying chinese herbs from the instruction of my consultant thats the only thing i have never ever tried.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular