Spam posts

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject: Spam posts
I've posted in spammers forum but nobodys done anything. Theres 3 spam posts on here, can you check it out pls, looks like dodgy links.

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Theres 2 more now from a different newcomer!! Spammers taking over the gen chat section & need removing pls.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Ive posted about them all in site and forum feedback, unless the right person comes on then theres no one to remove them. Evil or Very Mad
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
I've removed the ones posted about in Site and Forum feedback, thanks ladies. I've been too busy for a few days to come on but do come on as often as I can to sort through things and am spending time now trawling through to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Posts here are helpful but the best thing to do is post on Site and Forum Feedback, with names and links if possible, it's always the first place I look and the quickest way I can help. If it's anything more serious you can always PM me, Bill or Hannah and hopefully we can help as soon as can be x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular