Never give up hope!

shelleyf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject: Never give up hope!
5 years ago I joined this site trying to conceive over those 5 years I went through every emotion possible and sometimes felt like I couldn't carry on with normal life when it seemed like everyone I knew was falling pregnant at the drop of a hat and I felt desperate, lonely and very miserable. I had two miscarriages one in July 2011 and another in August 2012 and both times I thought the pain and grief of what I had lost would finish me off. A few days before Christmas 2012 I found out I was pregnant and after the most nerve racking 9 months of my life my daughter Grace Mary was born one day before her due date! She arrived at 6.25am 31st August 2013 and she is beautiful and perfect and worth over 5 years of turmoil - she came along at a point when I had least stress in my life and I wasn't expecting to fall pregnant that month at all.
Just wanted to give you some hope that it really can just happen even after years of trying you just never know when that sperm meets that egg and decides to stick!! Good luck everyone xxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Shelley fantastic news congratulations Very Happy So pleased for you x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
Aww that's is fantastic many congratulations to you all! I love happy outcomes when long termers finally get there!

Enjoy and don't spoil her too much Smile
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
That gives us all hope. Congratulation.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Shelley. xx