How is everyone getting on?

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject: How is everyone getting on?
Not on very much now due to starting college full time Smile so losing track of the TTC Ladies a bit.
Just wondered how everyone was getting on ?

It's funny but since being at college and being much busier I'm actually more relaxed Shocked Laughing
It's supposed to be full time but is only really 3 days a week, but on my days off I have a lot of revision and work to go over to keep me busy and it's really helping take my mind of TTC and keeping me relaxed Very Happy
I thought having to rush about and try and fit everything into less time might make me stressed but so far it's had the opposite effect Question Laughing
I've even been able to forget what cd I'm on without having to count back Shocked Cool Laughing and the first 2 weeks of this cycle flew past Shocked Very Happy
Anyway I ov'd either yesterday or today (it's not distracted me enough to not notice that Embarassed Laughing ) and we gave it a good shot this month so now I get to see if this course can distract me enough to not symptom spot for the next 2 weeks Embarassed Laughing
Hope everyone's doing well and fingers crossed for some BFP's Very Happy
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi Nat good to see that you are enjoying college ( i did pop in the other section this morning to see how you were) good luck for the 2ww Smile XX
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
It feels like a lot of the ladies on here have left or gone awol Sad Teebs hasnt been on in ages or susanandjosh , few others as well. I dont like to post to much in here these days as I remember how I used to feel a bit jealous and resentful when pregnant ladies came back into ttc.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nat,
Glad college is acting as a good distraction for you(and that it's going well anyway).
We're doing ok thanks. Won't be any progress for the next month or so now so just a case of waiting for af to get an injection class booked. Trying to relax as much as possible atm so as not to delay af(would be typical..lol). Hubby and I making the most of this one final month before we're banned from sex for 1-2 months..lol.

Claire - I've been wondering about the other 2 ladies too as they've not been on. I do like to hear your updates though. (and I know what you mean about jealous and resentful, but still like to hear updates, especially from people who have been on a hell of a journey to get there)
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Banned from sex for 1-2 months Kaz Surprised I bet your OH was pleased Laughing It does seem to be the case that when you want AF she is late doesn't it Rolling Eyes just happened to one of the reversal ladies when she was about to start IVF. You never know you could be one of the ladies who get that BFP just as you're about to start, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you either way Smile xx
I know Nutty, a lot of people seem to have vanished Question , I remember susanandjosh posting she'd finished IUI's but then she seemed to vanish and Teebs hasn't been on much although she did say she was very busy with work, it does all get a bit much sometimes though doesn't it so I can understand why people need a break. Aww you shouldn't feel bad about posting about being pregnant, that's what the aim was after all and as Kaz said it's nice to hear updates and see that it can happen even after a long wait Smile xx
Thanks Mand Very Happy I did just reply in reversals, must have cross posted yesterday xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Banned from sex for 1-2 months Kaz Surprised I bet your OH was pleased Laughing It does seem to be the case that when you want AF she is late doesn't it Rolling Eyes just happened to one of the reversal ladies when she was about to start IVF. You never know you could be one of the ladies who get that BFP just as you're about to start, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you either way Smile xx

OH was fine with it - it's me that isn't Laughing We're allowed to have safe sex tbf, but OH hates condoms(I'm not keen either tbh, they smell horrible), so looks like we'll be off it for a while. Here's hoping for a natural BFP or an IVF one if not.
Hope you get your little miracle too. xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular