Pregnancy symptoms gone

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject: Pregnancy symptoms gone
Hi girls. I had bleeding at 6 weeks but scan showed baby and hb and i also had really bad nausea but at 7 weeks the nausea has totally gone and a bit more bleedibg this morning. Phoned hospital as i am due a scan on monday but they said i have to wait until then unless the bleeding gets worse.

Has anyone had simiular. So worried xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject:
As you know Erin I had bleeding and brown discharge between 5 weeks and 10 weeks, at one point my tests went weaker and all my symptoms completely disappeared (around the same point as you are now actually) and I even recall calling my o/h at work asking him to get a clear blue digital as I was 100% convinced it would show 1-2. I felt so sure it was over and it was all fine. There were quite a few days where I felt absolutely fine and others where symptoms came back. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Thanks. I am praying everything is ok. Nausea went on monday and nothing since!! Is it worth getting another test? Xx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
I have found with my healthy pregnancies that my symptoms dropped off sometimes. I think I read somewhere at around this stage the placenta starts to take over from your own body to give the baby nutrition and this lessens your symptoms. Sorry I couldn't be more technical. With my pregnancies that have ended in a mc my pregnancy symptoms didn't drop off at all. I have also bled with my ongoing pregnancies too. Hopefully all is okay for you xx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 am 
Post subject:
With this pregnancy i had days where i had all day nausea and days where i had had no symptoms at all. I was so convinced that at my 12 week scan they were gonna tell me there was nothing there. I think its very normal for this to happen.
I had a friend who suffered with very bad sickness and painful boobs, then one night she woke up and felt fine, her baby was fine also.

With my daughter i had bleeding on and off from weeks 9-12 i had scans at 9 and 10 weeks and was told all was fine, they had no idea why i had bleeding. I wasn't offered a scan at 12 weeks i had to wait it out till my data scan at 14 weeks to see if she was still ok. Its horrible having to wait with not knowing whats going on. I cant totally sympathies with what you are going threw. It is very normal to have bleeding early on and everything turn out ok- you find once you ask tell people you have had bleeding loads more say "i had that too"- they just didn't say anything at the time.

You could take another test but to be completely honest even if something has happened it will prob still show up as a positive. (my friend had positives for a few weeks after her miscarriage) I dont know much about the clear blue digital ones to know if they would show you the right answer as to how far along you are.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. x

Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject:
My symptoms come and go one day I will be throwing up and hardly move off the sofa the next day in fine and feel normal. I know people who have mc and had symptoms right up to their scan and others who's symptoms go really early and they have been fine. Try not to worry x

ladygaga
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
My symptoms come & go. One day (like today) I feel sick as a pig with loadsa cramping then others I dont feel sick at all. Cant say I'ved had sore bb's much at all this pg and didnt get any real symptoms till about 7-8 weeks so I wouldnt take the fact that you havnt had nausea for a few days as a bad sign. Im sure the bleeding is concerning but if you had a scan after last bleed and all was ok then id try and hold onto that thought. Hope all is ok.

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
I would tell a little white lie hun and can scaned sooner the stress is not good
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:39 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. I hate not knowing whats happening and monday seems so far away. I thought about streching the truth a bit but i hate lying and if they did an internal they would see ots not that bad. Tried to persuade hubby for a private scan but we are only on one wage now so its a lot of money tp spend. I guess i will have tp be patoent Sad

it doesnt help that i have had a scan before at 6 weeks and everything was fine then 2 weeks later i had lost it!!

I cant even sleep properly thinking about it but only a couple of days now xx

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
i also had a while were my symptoms went and i remember coming on here and asking the same Q... i used to sit there poking my boobs trying to assess whether or not they were sensitive, or if they were, were they as sensitive as the day before etc, same with my sickness...... its terrible having that feeling, stress isn't good though. xxx
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:47 am 
Post subject:
I had bleeding and brown discharge on and off from week 6 to week 13 with Jamie and my symptoms disappeared around the 8 or 9 week mark (although then came back for the rest of the pregnancy). Hope all is well

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Hope everything goes well today xx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Good Luck today x
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
How did you get on today? x

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls scan was great Smile baby measures exactly as it should Smile next one now is 12 weeks.

Plus nausea has returned real bad. Still not actually been sick.so hopefully it stays that way! Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular