opinions please.

bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 pm 
Post subject: opinions please.
My husband and I are not really trying to get pregnant but we aren't preventing either, its more of if it happens good if it doesn't that's ok too. I am now 9 dpo. My symptoms sound promising to (I really hope I am) but I could be talking myself up too... my boobs are crazy sore, especially my nips... they feel like they are on fire sometimes! I am having really bad diahrrea, (Tmi) sorry. I have a headache that just keeps coming back. I feel like my bladder is full all the time even if I have just went to the restroom, and I have been getting up in the middle of the night to pee which for me is unusual I usually hold it till the morning. I have heart burn like crazy! More than my usually amount and it doesn't matter what I eat :/ My dreams are very vivid, I usually cant even remember my dreams but these seem like real life. And nasesua oh man at its worse, I work at a hospital as a PCA bad smells never get to me, but now even going to the cafeteria, I get sick (not throwing up but it comes close). I have to wait till they start closing down and putting stuff up to go down there because there are just too many smells in one place. And I am exhausted, I'm use to being tired I am a full time student and work 40+ hours a week at a busy hospital, tired is my usual. But this is worse than ever. I have been pregnant 2 other times but both ended in MC. One at 12 the other at 11 weeks. I'm scared to get my hopes up and be crushed once again. But any opinions and thoughts would be appreciated Smile
Bobski1980
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
Well honey everything you said is what I have.... All pregnancy symptoms and I have all those but mine started kicking in at 6 weeks. Your very early to have so many but some girlies do get lots of symptoms straight away. When are you due af?x

bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
AF is due on the 9th. I thought its early and I didn't have any implantation bleeding, but I didn't with the other 2 times either. I'm wanting to be in a way but then I will admit I have kind of gotten to where I expect the worst about being pregnant. Its a bitter sweet thing. I'm impatienta and just want to test, but its too early which lead me here lol
Bobski1980
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
I'm impatient too, I got a first response test and rested 4 days before af was due and got a positive. You could test tomorrow? Did you get given any reason for the mc? Try to stay positive xx

bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
They did not give reason the first time we went to an appointment and there was not a heart beat anymore, it was the size it should be and everything just had no heart beat. The second one was the same. They said it just happens sometimes.... and told me not to worry that it is not uncommon....
Bobski1980
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 pm 
Post subject:
Ah how awful for you, I know a few people who have found out at their 12 week scan, I think it is more common than people think, it doesn't mean it will happen again though. I know that's easy to say and it must be hard to keep positive after going through two mc but will have my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks I'm tempted to test today if its negative and AF doesn't show then test again.
Bobski1980
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:07 am 
Post subject:
If it was me I would to know either way, but one thing that does sort of stand out is that you really seem to want to be pregnant so if this test is negative maybe you could really go for it this time xx

bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
I just took one in the middle of the day it looks like a big of a second line but it could have been my eyes playing tricks, so ill take one in the am with morning pee. If its negative then I will just see if AF comes or not.... yea I do want to be but if I'm not it wont upset me too much I have a lot of time.
Bobski1980
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:36 am 
Post subject:
Which test did you try? I tried a supermarket one and wasn't sure if I could see a line or not so I bought a first response test and that was really dark they are really good if your testing early. Good luck x

bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
First response. I took one this morning again, bfn. If my period doesn't come ill test when im like 3 or 4 days late to be sure....
concordia82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 am 
Post subject: same situation
Hi girls. Ok im supposed to get my period on the 9th or so of oct. 6 days after ovulation, I started getting cramps in my uterus. That lasted for 5 days now the cramping is back. Ive been tired and getting light headaches everyday. Also having diahrea for a few days. I took a test last night, it was negative. I miscarried in june and had all the symptoms when I first found out i was pregnant. I dont want to get my hopes up. Im only nauseous sometimes, n get light headed every now and then. Any thoughts or suggestions. Thanks in advance
bward
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
I am the same. I got a negative to, I am suppose to start tomorrow but I don't feel like it at all. I will test again in a tea days if no period. Its hard to say, I had these symptoms before when I miscarried so I'm just going with the flow I guess. But keep us updated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular