Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:21 pm
Post subject: Pet Hates?
OK, Them things that really are so very minor but they totally wind you up....
1) People filling my kettle right up and boiling it but only needing 1 cup of water!
2) People using something up e.g. baking a cake at my house then telling me in a really disapproving voice "mind you don't have any butter left in the house" - erm yeh, coz you just used it all! I had some until you decided to use it all up!!!
3) People who assume because I am a girl I can't drive! like the old bloke in the micra who sat blaring his horn at me when I reversed into the space in front of him.... I can see you, silly little man...and yes, I did reverse back another few inches just to annoy you...because I can drive and I know how big my jeep is and your horn is pathetic!
4) Bad customer service, maybe this should be number 1 on my list? good manners cost nothing and go a long way.
5) Health Visitors
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:37 pm
mine i have to say is
1) when hubby dnt listen at all and i have to repeat myself
2) rude ignorant people and them that think there all that
3) lying people (and trust me i have a few in the family
4) male driver's that always pick on women driver's (and i mean them that decide that sitting on my car's tail pipe is gonna get me to move out of the way ) like hell i just slow down to [*CENSORED*] them off more =D
there just some of the things that wind me up there are other's but if i put them in i think people would think im totally insane
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 pm
When people chew with their mouth open. Knifes scraping on plates. When Paul leaves dishes far away from the sink, or with wipes/food on them still when you have to walk past the bin to get to the sink. Definitely liars too. And those really annoying friends who use you and only contact you when they want you, and cancel and ignore you when they don't. Grr.