October?!

StaceyRD
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject: October?!
Is anyone else as shocked as me that it's October already?!

Anything coming up soon for you all?

Today I have started my "new me", really want to reach my goals and am so motivated now. Confidence wise I am ditching the friends who drag me down, weight wise I have lost 12lbs since June by joining the gym and doing the 5:2 diet, but from today onwards I am doubly motivated because I only have two months gym membership left. Hoping to lose another 7-10lbs by Christmas Smile

Then my George turns 2 in Dec Shocked Just over 10 weeks. Which means Christmas is 12 weeks and Isabelle turning 4 is 15 weeks away. Eeeeep!!

Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:26 am 
Post subject:
I cannot even believe your little boy is nearly 2!!!!!!

I've just had the exact same conversation in work, how is it October? Doesnt even feel like due to the mild weather so I'm totally confused.....hard to believe the clocks go back in 3 weeks!

This has been the fastest year ever but I'm also trying to lose weight as we're off to Center Parcs at the end of November then it'll be Christmas so making a start on present shopping soon!

My LO will be 4 in a little over a month, time is going to far too fast! Stop this ride, I wanna get off!!!

xx
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:56 am 
Post subject:
It caught me out too, went to writ the date on something this morning and had to count twice, yes its October!

Well Done for loosing, and keeping off the weight
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
I need to desperately lose weight, at least 2 stone, but I just cant seem to shift it Sad Im hoping to get 1 stone off by christmas, but not looking likely.

My baby is 4 in just over a week, iv applied for school, I cant believe it!

Just booked a deal from Groupon for me and my bf to take our kids to wonderland in telford for the halloween special.

Having a panic over christmas as I feel iv hardly got anything and it will be here soon!

StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Lilly777 wrote:
I cannot even believe your little boy is nearly 2!!!!!!

I can't either, however, I can't believe he is still only 1. Does that make any sense?! Bonkers how quick time has flown.

Don't remind me the clocks go back soon, I've not long recovered from the last change! We were up at 5am today. I will NOT look forward to that in three weeks...

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
October has come around very quick. Ive a feeling its gonna drag now though coz im due my little man nxt week!!!

Scary to think Christmas is only a few weeks away. Ive got nothing this yr. I normally have gotten a few small things. (i tend to buy bits when i see them and put them up- that way spreading the cost over a few months)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular