Buggy board or double buggy????

Bobski1980
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:35 pm 
Post subject: Buggy board or double buggy????
Hi

I am due my new baby in April and my boy will be 2, we are in a dilemma on whether to buy a whole new travel system that seats my new baby and a toddler or to see if we can get away with our single travel system and a buggy board. I'm really interested to know what anyone else has done as I don't know if my boy will still be too young to just use a buggy board all the time and he's too young at the moment to try it out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated before we spend a small fortune x

klam
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
We used a buggy board with no problems- my dd1 was 2 & 1/2 when dd2 was born.
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
My mum is a child minder and I'd say she could probably get away with just a buggy board but if I were you I'd get a double!
With your little one only just being two, if he was two and a half maybe its a different story but saying that if you already have a single pram you could buy a buggy board and see how it goes xx
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
We bought a cheap side by side double and barely used it, and bought a buggy board which was brilliant, used reins too so Isabelle was always kept in check. There is a just under 23month gap between my two xx

Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
There is only 17 months between my 1st and 2nd. I borrowed a side by side double and my eldest very rarely used it. She was a great walker. I did get a buggy board and she stod on it now and again.
I think it depends on how you lo walks when you are out and about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular