Can't shake this feeling!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:26 pm 
Post subject: Can't shake this feeling!
Ok since the day after emily was born I have felt what I can only describe as broody. I don't understand why though.. I just keep feeling sad about not being pregnant anymore, so much so that I've asked the oh if we can have another in future. My heart says yes but my head says no as we live in a 2 bed flat and we are pretty skint to be honest. Can anyone offer advice on how to get rid if this feeling. I just feel like crying because I miss pregnancy that much.. is it normal to be broody so soon? Xx

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
I've felt the same since I had my daughter and she's 2! We always said we'd have two and got a boy and a girl so I should feel done and was totally convinced that I would... But I sooooo don't! Trying to talk the husband into a third!

I've tried to get rid of the feeling but I just can't I'm afraid so if you're anything like me then no, it won't go away! I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, my husband didn't either! Laughing

Hope you have more luck than me!

Xx
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
I've felt desperately broody for over 9 years Shocked Laughing
I don't know if the feeling ever goes away when it's not your choice to not have another Question
That's why I had the reversal in the end because I waited and waited and it didn't go away Rolling Eyes Laughing
I really enjoyed being pregnant, for me it was such a special thing nothing else compares to knowing that your body is growing another human being even now after being told I won't get pregnant again naturally I'm still really broody and have to stop to look at all the baby things when I go shopping Embarassed
You've got loads of time though to have another at some point, so it's not like it will never happen it's just not the right time for you now. I know at the time that doesn't help, but maybe having a plan for the future that doesn't rule out another when the time is right might help ?
Money was a factor for us with the reversal which was part of the wait so I know what that's like, and I found that really frustrating as it's not always something you can just change and although in one respect I think babies don't care if you have no money, there are practical things to look at with it too, like space as babies take up a lot of room and another bedroom would add to your rent Question
I have been broody in the past though while I was still fertile and then it passed Question
Maybe because I knew the option was there in the future if I wanted it ?
Perhaps if you had a heart to heart with your OH about the idea of another at some point in the future when you can afford a bigger place etc. then you might feel better about it knowing it was an option xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular