winter waterproofs

KathG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:11 pm 
Post subject: winter waterproofs
I am struggling to find any nice reasonably priced winner waterproofs - a warm jacket and some trousers (rather than all in one) for a two year old boy. Just wondering where does everyone buy their LOs winter jackets from?

[/url]
Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
I like the waterproof all in ones, which I always get in work (boots) I got archies coat last year from debenhams and charlottes from work.

I did notice last year tk max did separate waterproofs, ski jacket and pants that looked warm and were nice xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 am 
Post subject:
I get mine from my local Little Trekkers shop. They have a website too. Not sure on your price range but they do a wide range of stuff! Wish I had got his new stuff sorted already because it's tipping it down today!
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
In fact just had a quick look on the website they have some splatter jackets reduced to under 10 in various sizes/colours
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
I found seperate were better for potty training, though trickier to keep water out.

Jojomamanbebe do lovely, excellent quality (but small sized) waterproofs, expensive though. Last year we got these a size up, fully waterproof and still going strong this year - thin but good for layers
http://www.trekwear.co.uk/s/regatta-childrens-stormbreak-jacket-trousers-package/23581/Product.aspx#W808

Mybabyandi
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Wet wednesdays are the company to use! They have a website can email them for discount
codes etc. Fantastic quality and service too. X
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
I went to my local Lidl a few weeks ago and managed to get Harry some wellies, a fleece lined water proof coat and fleece lined waterproof trousers for less than 20.

I dont know if you have one near you but it might be worth a look, they are good strong items and definately waterproof cause he used them in the sea last week!

KathG
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for all your help. I have had a look at wet Wednesdays, little trekkers, tk max to name but a few. I have got him a nice warm waterproof jacket from jojo mammams bebe (soz if I spelt that wrong) that I am happy with. Just keeping my eyes peeled for some boots and trousers now. Thanks again for taking time to post replies, it was really helpful to get a few pointers on where to look. Will have a look in Lidl too.

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular