18 Weeks And having problems sleeping at night .

Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:16 am 
Post subject: 18 Weeks And having problems sleeping at night .
Hello Everyone
Im 18 weeks pregnant iv recently been told im having a little boy am i the only one having
sleeping trouble at night i get maybe 3 hours of sleep and im right back up im not energetic im very tired but my stomach keeps me away i have no bathroom problems just stomach is very upset and cant seem to fall asleep iv tryed using a body pillow and eating a little snack before bed but the same results are their if anyone has any ideas or a helpful outcome to this please let me know i hate this its been about 4 days this has been going on now i need sleep please help!!! Question
JenMatthews
Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
I had the same thing... to be honest I never figured out how to sleep more but one day I just managed it. Are you able to sleep during the day?

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Just a thought...

Around this time your liver kicks in and starts working very hard at night. My belly would raise, goes hard, hurt etc (almost like a baby moving but high up in my tummy and not my uterus), but apparently it was the liver doing it's job.

Might be that? xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular