IUI

mandi1505
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:02 pm 
Post subject: IUI
hey ladies well i had my second IUI on saturday. did 50mg of Clomid days 5-9,estradiol on days 9-11 and the hcg trigger shot on day 12. had the IUI done on the 13th day early in the morn. i think i ovulated on the 15th day in the morn bc of the stringy clear cm (sry for tmi) is there still a chance to concv? sperm count and motility was good just worried that the timing was off. today is 4 days post iui and i had a heavy,crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. trying not to worry too much but this 2ww is killing me!!! im so tired of getting bfns that im so scared that it wont work this time. any insight ladies?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Sex before ov is supposed to be the best way to get pregnant so I'd say it was the same with an IUI ? I know some Ladies worry they may have had it too late and as the egg doesn't live for long (12-24hrs) then it is possible, but I don't think there's a problem with having it 48 hrs before ov as sperm can easily live for several days once they get to the tubes Smile You can also get the stretchy clear cm for up to 24 hrs after ov so you could have ovulated at some point on day 14 too Smile Good luck for this month xx
mandi1505
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u! Very Happy that gives me hope. I emailed my doc and she said the same as you and to stop stressing. So hard to do during the 2ww.
AnnaElizabeth
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 am 
Post subject: HELPPP!
Hello, basically tuestday I was down Bedminster and everything in myself was fine. I needed the loo and out of nowhere I had burning wee and wanting to go loo every second.( this has never happened to me before, I drink loads of water and am healthy due to taking metformin) Wednesday I went doctors. but was a late appointment and didn't catch the chemist on time. Wednesday night I fell in loads of pain up my sides, back, belly literally everywhere where I rang 999. they was no help and said all I needed was my antibiotics. I got my antibiotics first thing in the morning, my belly, my right side of back and side is fine. but cant say the same about my left. its still sore. it doesn't hurt when I wee either now. I vomited on tuestday and Wednesday early hours of the morning. Iv noticed im having loads of white creamy discharge and my smells are so strong. I have been on metformin for 4 months as I have pcos, and trying to conceive. I feel so unwell in myself and not sure if its the water infection or if I am pregnant. I have 6 days to go until I come on aswel. any advice would be fantastic

http://www.drugs.com/answers/pregnant-806038.html
kas123
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Hi Anna

Sound like a water infection to me. you would not expect to get to get symptoms for Pregancy that early. the pain and vomiting can also be put down to the Infection. I have also known poeple to go slightly mad in the head from a simple water infection.
mandi1505
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Ok ladies im getting excited for this month. Im now 9 dp iui....at 7 i felt so tired i couldnt keep my eyes open. Day 8 i felt nausea. Day 9 my bbs are sooo sore with blu veins. Im not testing bc im scared its too early.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you Mandi, it sounds promising, but I can see why you'd want to wait to test most women don't get a positive until at least 12-14 days post ov and some even later, Good luck xx
mandi1505
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 am 
Post subject:
Thank u DL05, well the 15th was mine and my Dhs anniversary,so i tested...it was day 11. Got a bfn Sad . Took another test today,day 12 and another bfn. Im beginning to think this isnt my month...im going to go crazy. Tho apart of me still has hope. Keeping fingers crossed.
mandi1505
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Ok ladies,day 13....another bfn. I looked at my test frm yestrday and saw a faint line,but none today. Will be testing tom. AF is supposed to show up sat....hoping she doesn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular