HCG after birth *Updated*

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
OK thanks. Have never been a serial tester and used a digital when we had LO. Not used to interpreting lines. x

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 am 
Post subject:
hi chick, is there any update? hope you get the answer you want xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
No, have been with family all day and haven't had a chance to get one. I just 'feel' it. I hope I don't get hated by long term ttc'ers but I am terrified. I never imagined the overwhelming love I'd feel towards LO and I'm just not ready to share that. Sad

xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean chick. I am crapping myself!!!! and feel guilty on Travis! but I am also looking at that when they get a bit older they will be close in age and will hopefully play together and do a lot together in general1

Keep me updatedxx

dizziblonde
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:17 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel guys.. but seriously looking back now its the best thing that could have happened my two daughters who are both 4 at the moment (oldest turns 5 in a few weeks time) are the best of friends its been sooo lovely to watch them grow up together... im a big believer in fate everything happens for a reason x
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Just used a Frer and got a very clear BFP! Absolutely cried my eyes out.

I've drank alcohol, eaten pate, not taken any folic acid and am now so worried I could have done some damage. I'm going back to work in a few weeks and I said next time I wanted to be able to afford to have longer off. I'm going to have even less time as we won't have time to save up. And I just somehow feel like am letting LO down by having to 'share' her so soon.

I just didn't want it to be like this, but as you said everything happens for a reason.

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Omg heath! Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. I miss being pregnant would love to have another bit just cant afford it atm xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Awwww Heath Im sure everything will be fine and Im going to say congratulations. I know timing wise it isnt/wasnt what you wanted but Im another believer in whats meant to be will be and Im sure it will all work out just fine. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Wow hun. Congrats! I feel you 100% the first week after i found out i was in denial and then total shock. I had been drinking and smoking...not much but you still worry but dont. Most people do the same as they dobt know.

Do you know how far gone you are?

If you need a rant/support or anything let me know - i am pretty much in the same boat xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations, I wouldn't worry too much. I conceived Charlie over New year... I drank far too much but he's fine:) also lots of people have a small gap and their children don't suffer. There's 16 month between my boys and they are best friends now Smile xxxx
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations... everything will be just fine...
I too have just found out im pregnant and ive been drinking quite abit as had some family biryhdays and parties yhe last few weeks and had a liver dinner... but alcoholics have healthy babies and so did all those women ghat used to eat liver all those years ago before we were advised not to.. as long as wee look after ourselves now we know
Good luck with ur pregnancy x
dizziblonde
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations... everything will be just fine...
I too have just found out im pregnant and ive been drinking quite abit as had some family biryhdays and parties yhe last few weeks and had a liver dinner... but alcoholics have healthy babies and so did all those women ghat used to eat liver all those years ago before we were advised not to.. as long as wee look after ourselves now we know
Good luck with ur pregnancy x
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. I just feel so empty at the moment. And sooo guilty on Abigail, I somehow feel like I'm losing her. Just got a horrible feeling I'm going to regret it for a long time. I'll never get to watch her feeling baby kicks and understanding that she's going to be a big sister.

Two were always planned, just feels so wrong at the moment. Never thought after being a long term ttc'er I'd be sat here crying about a BFP.

xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Awww dont be sad....everything does happen for a reason. Think of it in a positive way the closeness in age will be really nice x

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
I am slowly coming around to the idea. I guess there was always a little part of me that worried I'd never conceive again (after the trouble first time round) so it takes all that stress away. We also know 3 couples who are struggling at the minute, and not looking forward to telling them.

Congratulations dizziblonde.

How are you doing Erin? When is your 12 week scan?

I haven't got a clue how far along I am, as haven't had a single AF. Breastfed exclusively for 8 weeks, then she went onto one bottle a day. Reduced it down further just after she was 3 months old. Can the doctors give a rough guess by a blood test? Or hoping I might get an early scan.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular