eek baby no 4...

dizziblonde
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 am 
Post subject: eek baby no 4...
Wow what a suprise.. unsure how far I am guessing about 6 weeks I done a test a week ago and it said neg done a test this week using morning sample and it was positive.. been deeling sick on and off for a week or two.. last period was mid august time I believe... any one else had a negative test that late on? Or could I be earlier? Off to drs in morning. . So worried about the alcohol consumption and the liver n bacon dinner I had a few weeks ago.. guilt!! Lol being good now.. :-/
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:29 am 
Post subject:
You could have just ov'd late and not be 7 weeks pregnant but sometimes women do get negative tests even after their periods were due, it could have just been a weak sample, or a dodgy test especially as you say you've felt sick for a week or two as morning sickness often doesn't kick in until week 5 or so Question Lots of women do things before they knew they were pregnant and their babies are fine, I took the pill for 13 weeks in my last pregnancy as I had no idea Shocked and my son was okay, don't beat yourself up about it, you didn't know Smile Congratulations xx
dizziblonde
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Aw thanks for ur kind words.. just plucking up courage to tell everyone.. silly I feel like I did when I was 17 and had to tell my mum I was preg with my first... lol
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular