Pregnancy Ailments/Body Changes

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:56 pm 
Post subject: Pregnancy Ailments/Body Changes
I was thinking the other day of all the pregnancy 'ailments'...symptoms...bodily changes that I've encountered over the past 36 weeks and decided to jot them down - not much point to my post but thought I'd do it anyway! Laughing ...plus, would be nice to hear what other ladies have been through too.

Here goes...

Nausea
Vomiting
Migraines
Acid Reflux/Heartburn
Stiff Joints
Bad Back
Consitpation
Feeling hotter than everybody else!
Unable to stand still for long (seem to have to sway my hips or else I ache)
Thicker Hair Smile
Clearer Skin Smile
Bigger boobs Smile
Stretch Marks
An 'outy' bellybutton
Peeing ALL THE TIME
....and the latest one - PILES!!! GREAT Rolling Eyes

....but it will all be worth it in the end!! Very Happy
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:27 am 
Post subject:
Yep I can relate to most of those lol, couple more which Im suffering with right now are:

Swollen feet that wont go down
Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (especially in the night)
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:44 am 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Yep I can relate to most of those lol, couple more which Im suffering with right now are:

Swollen feet that wont go down
Carpel Tunnel Syndrome (especially in the night)

Hey nutty!

Somehow, I've managed to get away without the typical swollen feet and ankles (touch wood) - so far anyway. Is it painful?

Not long for either of us now!!!
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject:
The feet arent to painful its more just constantly uncomfortable and such a tight feeling. The carpel tunnel thing in my hands is painful, Im waking in the night in pain and struggling with grip first thing when I get up.

How are you sleeping? Im finding it awful at the moment, last night was a record as I had to get up 5 times to pee lol and turning over due to pains in my legs is getting harder and harder.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
I have all of the above accept the clearer skin,thick hair and big boobs!! am covered in spots Sad my hairs terrible from bad dandruff Sad (must be a pregnancy thing never had it before) and my boobs haven't really gone that big Laughing I keep getting really bad leg and foot cramps in bed too, I've cried so long to be pregnant but still all I've done is moan since being pregnant I feel so bloody ungrateful! Shocked Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amymel86
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:59 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
The feet arent to painful its more just constantly uncomfortable and such a tight feeling. The carpel tunnel thing in my hands is painful, Im waking in the night in pain and struggling with grip first thing when I get up.

How are you sleeping? Im finding it awful at the moment, last night was a record as I had to get up 5 times to pee lol and turning over due to pains in my legs is getting harder and harder.

Gosh - that sounds nasty!

Yea, I haven't had a restful night's sleep in aaaages (I guess my body is gearing myself up for what's to come!! Laughing

Peeing at least twice a night and yes - changing position in bed is a real pain!!! It's my hips that get me at the moment!
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Jo3x wrote:
I have all of the above accept the clearer skin,thick hair and big boobs!! am covered in spots Sad my hairs terrible from bad dandruff Sad (must be a pregnancy thing never had it before) and my boobs haven't really gone that big Laughing I keep getting really bad leg and foot cramps in bed too, I've cried so long to be pregnant but still all I've done is moan since being pregnant I feel so bloody ungrateful! Shocked Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cramps! yes - I forgot to put those on the list!

I think I can put myself into that category too (feeling ungrateful) but I think that's normal! Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular