Is this ok?

Polkadotty
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:49 pm 
Post subject: Is this ok?
I need to be reassured if anyone can reassure me. I got a blood test done a few months ago to check my ovulation level and the doctor told me it was over 50. Is this good?? I've tried to look online and I'm scaring myself as the numbers are too confusing and the numbers over 50 are about menopause total freaked out
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Do you mean a Progesterone test ? It's done about a week after you think you ovulated to make sure you did . Over 50 is very good, anything 30 and over is considered good, 30 is the lower limit for saying ovulation definitely happened so 50 is well above that x
Polkadotty
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Is that what it's called i was looking up something different and was getting scared.thanks you have put my mind at rest thank you so much 😀
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
I did wonder if you were maybe looking up FSH or something similar Question , because with that a high numbers bad and means your ovaries have to work harder to release an egg, but with the ov test a higher number is a good thing as it means your progesterone levels are good Smile xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, plenty of hormones it's bad to be high but day 21 progesterone at 50 is definitely a good thing! xx
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
It's so frustrating as I know that I'm ovulating well but still not conceiving so automatically think something is wrong and always get upset around this time of the month on cycle day 24 usually have 30 day cycle and I know I haven't successful for another month and af is just around the corner as my body is the same as it always been no changes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular