very confused

busymummy2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:51 am 
Post subject: very confused
hi its been a while since ive been on im a mum of 3 2 girls and a boy youngest 15mths im not sure if im posting in the right place Shocked i suffer with pcos and went to gp a couple of weeks ago as i wasnt feeling well anyway to cut a long story short he took some bloods and it come back as pregnant my last af was august but i did do a test in september and it was bfn he sent me to early pregnancy unit for a ultrasound because of previous m/c before my youngest they said its to early to scan because my bloods was 60.7 so did more bloods and come back as 375 then 2 days later repeated bloods and they was 16000 they then did a internal scan but couldnt see my overys all they could see was thinken endo so to go back next week as anyone else had this problem im so confused any advice would be great xxx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun, from what i got told... the blood test is positive if levels show over 50 so 60 is indicative of pregnancy, they are right to check it every 2 days but because it hasnt been long since it was 60 i doubt they would see anything on scan yet, i think your levels need to double abit more before anything can be seen. With ur PCOS ovulation could be irregular which might explain the BFN in september. But levels at 16000 seem promising so congratulations hun!! Very Happy good luck xxx
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:59 am 
Post subject:
thanks hun i never thought of the pcos never crossed my mind i think because with my 3 other pregnacys ive always known so this one was abit of a shock i will update when i have next ultrasound thanks for the advice hun xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular