Got some dates finally

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
So it's only about 6 weeks now from the first appointment to getting your embryo's back then Kaz Shocked it must be so exciting after waiting so long and maybe a bit surreal as well ? Hope it passes quickly for you Very Happy
I'm okay, been doing quite well actually busy with my course, passed my first 2 exams as well Very Happy so that's been good, had a weird cycle but that seems about right, every time I think I know what to expect something different happens Rolling Eyes Laughing xx

Yep, things are wizzing by now. 10 days today 'til the start of down reg. Eek! Definitely exciting and definitely surreal. I have 20 pg tests(very sensitive i/net cheapie, as I sense I may not believe it if I finally get that BFP!

Glad you're doing ok. Well done on passing your exams! Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that your cycle hrows up something different, especially when you're so tuned into it. xx

kv08 wrote:
I'm good thanks Kaz, had baseline scan today and everything is fine so start stimming tonight. things are now going to start happening.
Hope the time goes quickly.

Aw, glad you're ok. Good luck for the next stage! xx

XXMrsSXX wrote:
yay Kaz!!! congrats to you, i remember our journey well, and it will happen so quickly and with often scans it will fly!! all the luck in the world Smile xxxx

Thanks hun. xx
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
I think 20 tests should be enough to convince you Kaz Shocked Laughing
I don't think you could ever get bored of seeing that second line come up though after waiting so long for it xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Glad youve got dates Kaz, as mentioned before when you start it really does go quick. Its 14 months since we did our 1st ivf cycle Shocked I actually found it a relief to be taken out of your hands and everything being controlled my the meds and the professionals. Fingers crossed you get success first time round , you have good odds Very Happy If not then I hope you get plenty to freeze as that takes the pressure off to x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nat, yep - 20 should!

Claire, thanks hun. Yep, no trying now, nothing more we can do now but what the Doctors tell us!
BTW, when did they start you stimming after you got your bleed? xx
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
I think it was somewhere around cd 7-10 I cant quite remember, I had to go for a scan first to check Id down regulated successfully and then they gave me the go ahead to start the stims.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
cool, thanks hun. xx
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Had my drug teach yesterday. All seems simple enough and the needles are only small so not too scary. Smile
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 am 
Post subject:
looks like we are going to be ivf at the same time. they have put me on the short protocol I will be starting next Friday give or take a few days and looking at collection wc 9th dec
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Yay...how does short protocol work hun? xx
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:57 am 
Post subject:
I don't down reg they just go straight in to stimulation. it aparently works better with people with with reduced egg reserves. they are hoping to get about three eggs from me. so as long as they see nothing wrong on my baseline scan on day 2-3 of my cycle I will start injections. see you in the ivf section Smile
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Ah, that makes sense. Gt my fingers X'd for you (and me). See you over there. xx
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
thanks same to you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular