Agnus Castus?

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm 
Post subject: Agnus Castus?
Hello all..
My situation so far is that I had my last Pill injection on 18th April of this year and still haven't had an AF and my mood swings are awful! Which I believe is down to my hormones, plus we are ttc for our second baby...
I have bought some Agnus Casus tablets and would love to hear of your experiences of taking them? I currently have to wait a week before taking them due to been on anti-biotics.. Thanks for reading =) Xxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
Someone else(possibly Nat) will be able to tell you more, but from what I can gather, it depends what the problem is...they may make things better or worse. xx
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
They're supposed to be very good for regulating cycles Smile I didn't take them to bring on AF just to try and shorten my cycles after a couple of crazy ones and they did work and I know some women do use them to get back to normal after contraception. There's also something called dong quai which can actually bring on a missing AF in just a few days and kick start cycles. There's loads of info online, I have used that to bring a cycle forward and didn't have side effects from it. It was much gentler than Noresthisterone anyway which is something you can get from the GP to kick start cycles after contraception xx
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Really hope it works for me!! This is just what the lady in holland and Barrett recommended.. Also heard some of the ladies on here talk about it too.. Definately worth a shot! Fingers crossed...
Never heard of the dong quai will have to look that up if the agnus castus fails!
Roll on a weeks time and I can start taking it.
I've been looking at different info/stories online and they all seem pretty positive.. Is it right you only take it up until ovulation? Thats what I'm a little worried about because without AF i dont know when I ovulate! I've read it can cause miscarriage too if you did carry on taking it! Confused Xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular