hopefully finally starting ivf

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:25 pm 
Post subject: hopefully finally starting ivf
Hey ladies how are you all? I haven't been on for a while!
I am so scared abcd worried I could do with some advise please, we have finally been able to call and request to start ivf today!
Has anyone on here gone through it with the nhs? I am panicking about work etc and how I will work all the apps!
I rang the number this morning and she asked was it cd1 I said yes she took all my details and said a nurse would call me back within 72 hours - I just hate not knowing whats next can anyone help? Xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
hey terri! glad you have finally started ur IVF, have you got your injections yet? i went to my dr when i was doing mine and asked to take it as sick as it was so difficult getting appt/scAns to fit round my shifts and thankfully he agreed so i had 28 days off... which protocol are you doing? Louise xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
I believe Fayelouise1984 who is on the ivf section had her treatment on nhs, Im so pleased to see you finally here Terri youve been waiting long enough.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:23 am 
Post subject:
So pleased you're getting somewhere Teri. Hope you get the best Christmas present ever!

xx

fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi tee yes I did and am now 7w4d pregnant Very Happy depending on your clinic, most of my Appointments where on the morning so I just went to work straight after them. I told work what was going on so they were ok with me being a bit late now and again! I took the week of egg collection and egg transfer off as annual leave and then went sick for two weeks afterwards as I wasn't very well, but most people are ok, I had mild ohss and it's not very nice! Do you know if you are doing long or short protocol? You might find they don't overload you with information so you might feel a bit in the dark about it all! X
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Teeeeeeeeebbbbbbbbbbbssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! What's happening with you? You have gone quiet. Guessing you should be on Down-Reg now? xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular