Guess the gender :) - updated!

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:42 pm 
Post subject: Guess the gender :) - updated!
Picture shows my scan at 12 weeks on the left and the picture on the right shows the scan of my son at 12 weeks three years ago

So what do you think the new baby is??

My gut feeling is boy again, DH says girl

I was sick with both but more nauseous with number 2, I am carrying the same, with number 1 I craved chips and burgers, with number 2 I have had a chips and burger craving but now it is salad and cheesecake (not together lol!!). The pregnancies have been nearly identical so far except with this one I have chronic acne which I never have had before in my life and didn't with the first pregnancy. Plus after thinking the sickness had gone away at 17 weeks it returned this morning - hoping just a one off......

Last edited by Alowicious on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
I think girl Smile
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
im a bit lost this pregenancy too cant decide what this one is. My first was girl with no problems and i loved being pregnant. i even had a dream it was a girl. But this time i can't tell, although prgenancy has been a bit more tiring this time, but i think generally thats cos its number 2. i've had more itchiness and bleeding gums, thats bout it. Oh and i've been craving flat 7up Confused
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
i think girl Smile xx
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
Well the old wives tale of spots meaning a girl was right for me!!! We're so frikkin happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

We weren't going to find out but only because I didn't want to. I watched the whole scan looking out for the boys dangly bits and couldn't see any at all, so right at the end said to my hubby ok lets find out. I asked the sonographer to tell us who was right - I thought Boy and DH thought girl and he replied 'you should listen to your husband more, he is right, its a girl' lol!!!

Team Lilac Wink
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Very Happy Any other symptoms that made you think girl? Ive got spots with this one but then had some with my son too. Were not going to find out but am so inpatient already Laughing

Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 am 
Post subject:
Nothing made me think girl but my DH said he thinks that I have been totally different this pregnancy!! I disagree with him, the only difference to me is the spots and the fact I ave eaten more salad than I ever have done in my life lol!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular