38 weeks pregnant??

mummy2be1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject: 38 weeks pregnant??
i am 38 weeks prengnat on wednesday and just wondering if there is any similarities between what i have been experiencing and anyone else who is at this stage i.e:

Vaginal Pressure
False Contractions
Weeing like theres no tomorrow
Unable to get comfy at night

xx
booter
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mummy2be1

I'm 34/35 weeks with my first but have been experiencing exactly the same as you. Last night was a nightmare. I wish I was 38 weeks now as I just want to have my baby. Your lucky you only have 2 weeks of this left, I possibley have 5/6 weeks.

I scared myself last night as I've been weighing myself regularly and have been 12.5 stone for the last 3 weeks, then last night the scale told me I put on 4lbs in 24 hours. I got straight on the phone to MW and she told me off for weighing myself so much. I'm still not convinced all is well but there isn't much I can do about it.

Theoretically speaking you could go into labor from 37 weeks so maybe your labor is imminent...lol!
mummy2be1
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
lol hi honey!

my midwife has told me the baby's head is fully engaged now and i could go into labour at any time, yeh last night was a nightmare for me 2 i finally got to sleep at 3am i was having really bad false contractions(i didnt realise they were fake at the time) wen i reached 35 weeks i just like you and sorry to say this but you get even more fed up lol!! last 2 weeks i have been so so emotional and getting really really fed up lol" dont no about you but ive had to live in trackie bottoms for the last 4 weeks and i just cant wait to put some jeans on lol!

xx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
god i remember this too well with my last 2 pregnancies. pretty much having false strong contractions from 37 weeks with no sleep!
Twinks
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 35+3 and I have had exactly the same as you. Babys head has been 3/5 engaged since around week 32, but now think he is fully engaged. I'm having trouble sleeping because I can't seem to get comfortable whatever I do, I constantly need the toilet and sometimes the shooting pains just make me want to grind my teeth together ... I'm hoping it won't be long, but who knows eh Smile
cardea
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:54 am 
Post subject: naughty babies
Hello ! I'm 37+ 3. I have not been able to get comfy at night and also i have had 2 false alarms this week where i thought my contractions had started, but then they stopped completely after 6 hours ( they were comming every 20 minutes in my back and lower tummy ). I think it is my body getting ready ! My pelvis is getting very sore as well now, i have had mild SPD since 29 weeks i think the baby must have moved down as it is causing me alot of pain in my pelvic bone region. I can't wait to get this baby out now !

I am just praying that he will NOT be a day late as i am so uncomforatable now. ( but its my first so he could well be )
mummy2be1
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
i no exactly what you mean when i shooting pains down below it feels bloody horrible lol!!!

i cant wait to have my little girl in my arms i am so fed up now lol.

i been reading up on contractions and apperently the ones in the lower abdomen are false contractions, if you change position and they go they are false ones but if you change position and they are still there they are real ones, also the real ones start at the top of your uterus and work their way down.

about 2-3 weeks ago i was really scared about labour but now im not i just cant wait to have her now lol!!

do you all know what sex your having and have any names in mind

im having a little girl and calling her lily-louise
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular