Was I pregnant?? 18, confused and sad

Jadwal
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:52 am 
Post subject: Was I pregnant?? 18, confused and sad
Early this morning I woke up with an excruciating pain in my abdomen, It was so bad I felt like I needed to puke. I ran to the bathroom and lay down on the floor hoping to get some pain relief. I felt a pressure in my bum, like I needed to go for a poo, but with no success.

I was a little disoriented and I didn't realise the severe cramps could be period related, as I never get pain as bad as this. When I tried to pee i noticed I already was bleeding, which was odd as I normally begin my period with a light browish discharge before it gets heavy. It was also a very pale clear pinky-red colour which is unusual. I was about a week late and hadn't thought much of it. It also kinda smells a bit different to my normal period blood smell. I took two nurofen tablets and the pain subsided.

An hour or so later when i went to change my pad, I noticed when I wiped there was some thick tissue, and where there was no blood covering it, some of the tissue was a pale cream.

I've had a dull pain in my back for the past week and my breasts have been quite tender. Could I have miscarried? I'm 18 and not looking to conceive but I'm still sad at the thought of the potential loss. Can't stop thinking about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular