Really need help

Love1003
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:19 am 
Post subject: Really need help
I'm 20years old and need some help please, my period is normally very regular and I don't get any weird feelings throughout the month. This month I had my period like normal they finished on the 16th of November 2days later me and my partner had unprotected sex, three days after I start to get stomach cramps, feeling sick but not vomiting and a heightened sence of smell. Than a few days after that I'm struggling to sleep during the night and keep waking up throughout the night but during the day I'm really tired. I've been bloated, gassy and super emotional about the most simplest things. I'm not due for my period for another two weeks so will a pregnancy test work or is it too early, and what is the likely hood I am actually pregnant? Please help?
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 am 
Post subject:
It would be too early to test, and although some women experience symtoms straight away sounds a little early, test your when you period is due!
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am 
Post subject:
Thank you
I got my periods a week and a half ago but I now have them again already, I'm always regular. They are really light to near not even being there. I'm bloated and have to go to the toilet a lot. Could this mean anything?
I did a test 2 weeks ago and it was negative
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular