7 Weeks Late.. Negitive Results

mummy2shaun30
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject: 7 Weeks Late.. Negitive Results

My Period Was Due 2oth oct i am now 7 weeks late ive too pregnancy tests keeping coming back negitive am i am pregnant or is it a hormone balance as i am never late periods have all been on time..

need ur help
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:46 am 
Post subject:
It could be so many things it's very hard to say. If this is unusual for you I'd see your GP , it could be that you're not ovulating for some reason, which can happen for various reasons like recently coming off contraception or because of something like PCOS, if it's a hormonal problem then blood tests should help work out what's going on and the doc can give you something to help trigger a period which may be enough to kick start your body into getting back to normal.
Pregnancy is probably less likely with negative tests but home tests don't always work for all women there are a few different reasons why you might get negatives but still be pregnant but a HCG blood test could tell you for certain xx
StaceyRD
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
I had negative tests for weeks with my daughter, it was only a blood test that said I was 7 weeks pregnant Smile Hope you get the result you are after soon x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular