clingy toddler

donnaxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm 
Post subject: clingy toddler
hi
HELP
can any give me some advice i have a 20 mts old girl and i am a stay at home mum. and she will not stop wanting to hold my hand she follows me around and constancy want to be next to me the only peace i get is when shes asleep!!!!! its becoming very draining should i send her to nursery for a day or two ?
any advice will be very helpful
libertytmk
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:48 am 
Post subject:
Nursery may help if you can afford it. Other than that I don't think there is a lot you can do other than keep reassuring her that you will be coming back whenever you go to do something

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am 
Post subject:
i think its cute lol wish my son wasnt so stubborn sometimes and come cling to me more often Laughing when hes in a good mood he will come cuddle me and ask for kisses and say love you mum and whatnot but when hes in a BAD mood what do i get?! kicked at, screaming, slapped, list goes on Sad lol
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular