Nappy changing problems!

AliJo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:08 pm 
Post subject: Nappy changing problems!
My daughter is 21 months old and has started to play up when I try to change her nappy. She just rolls over and runs around and will not lay still at all! I've tried giving her toys to hold and play with, playing games with her hands and feet, even wearing a funny hat. It's just not working when she won't even lie down and I really have to struggle with her. I even tried chanjnging her nappy while she was stood up, slightly easier, but still involved chafing her round the room. To make me feel worse she's good for her Daddy when he changes her nappy! He looks after her mostly during the day while I'm at work, so I don't know if she's more used to him now. Any tips / ideas how I can make changing her nappy any easier greatly appreciated!
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Have you concidered pull ups or putting pretty knickers on top of her nappy, making her feel grown up, my son went thru this as they all do
Also I use to give him a nappy an a teddy an say...when I've have had a clean nappy on you put a clean happy on Ted, tell him to keep still, so used to talk him thru it as such!!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular