Struggling

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:07 am 
Post subject: Struggling
Hey girls and guys, I'm really struggling with the lack of support from my own family, they don't seem to care I'm 2 months away from having my son, I've had constant Braxton hicks for days and its really beginning to seriously hurt my back, my partners family are brilliant and they have bought literally everything, but although they are fantastic my mum barely asks how my pregnancy is going nothing, yet she'll talk about her self, it's making me prefer my mother in law in the delivery room instead of my own. I feel sorry for my son, because my mum doesn't do babies, she's openly admitted that, and she always said growing up with my sister she doesn't do boys, my niece and daughter get all the attention in the world from her, I can see my son being ignored, how would you come to terms with it and how would you cope?
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
My DH family don't gave much to do with my son as they always wanted a girl! My BIL has a girl and get see her often. It's your mums loss and no doubt his other grandparents will love him and spoil him as grandparents should.

Honestly don't let it get to you hopefully when he is here your mum will be more involved.

Hope it all calms down with the pains and look after yourself.
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
i just struggling full stop!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Do you know what your little boy will be loved so so much by you and family and friends don't worry?
But have someone in the labour room who will support yoi, I had my mum and oh, I wanted me dad too, ha, if you have your mil as she is so supportive then good for you!!!!!!
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
ZachariahandElijahsm wrote:
i just struggling full stop!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

hope you ok hun x
Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks huni i will be my PND is just goin mad at the min with all the hormones x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular