Pain and spotting..now I don't feel pregnant....

aks4peace
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:00 pm 
Post subject: Pain and spotting..now I don't feel pregnant....
Hi guys, so here is my story,
I am 9 1/2 weeks and on Tuesday night I had this awful pain in my lower abdominal, I went straight to sleep because it was causing such a headache. The next morning my husband and I had intercourse. When I went to go take a shower, I had alot of pinkish/redish blood, although it wasn't thick, it was scary. Since then I have started spotting and the cramps where really bad yesterday, They would come and go, almost like contractions I suppose.

This morning, everything seems fine. I still have a little spotting and cramping going on. These past two days I felt like my stomach went back to normal, my nausua went away, and my breast feel normal again.

I told my mid-wife about it and she said to rest for the weekend and to call her on Monday. I feel like she should have told me more! I don't know what is going on! Does this sound familiar to anyone? And I want the good and ugly stories. Please don't sugar coat it.
ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
Some bleeding can be normal..hope all was ok..sorry I'm not much help...I bleed in my last two pregnancies xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular