Polyhydramios and eptopic baby heartbeat

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject: Polyhydramios and eptopic baby heartbeat
Has anyone ever had this I am v scared about what is happening with baby Sad Sad

ShellyPad79
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I was diagnosed with polyhydramnios at 30 weeks following a 4d scan. I was referred to the hospital and they explained the reasons why the extra fluid can cause problems in pregnancy and put me on weekly monitoring and if my waters broke to get to the nearest hospital ASAP.

Because they didn't want me to go into labour myself I was induced just short of 40 weeks so that I could be monitored closely.

I gave birth to a healthy baby boy on the 22nd December by C-section which was not related to the polyhydramnios it was just baby's heartbeat was to static.

I hope you been given all the information about this now but really don't worry the hospitals say it is quite common and they are very good at monitoring it.

Michelle xx
zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 am 
Post subject:
hi
thnaks for the reply, i have been having weekly scans to see how his heart is looking and there hasnt been any change yet, so we are now getting our heads around him being operated on as soon as he is born by c-section xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular