So worried!

Chloe91
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 pm 
Post subject: So worried!
Hi everyone just wondered if any of you have ever experienced TSS? I finished my period 2 weeks ago, a week later I noticed a foul fishy smell sorry tmi! But anyway I found a tampon that I had left in, it had been there for around a week I removed it straight away and the foul smell went almost instantly. Well anyway another week on, a few hours ago I've had a horrible sore throat and looked online and now worrying I have TSS, any feedback or info would be great thanks xx
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
I think TSS comes on really quickly, like a few hours.

A fishy smell is usually associated with BV (bacterial vaginosis) may be worth getting a check up with your doctor who can do some swabs to check for infection.

Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:31 pm 
Post subject:
It's not TSS Hun, that wouldn't happen so long after and doesn't present with a sore throat. Sounds like you have a virus. X

Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Also I forgot about a tampon too, for a month! Had the same smell it was disgusting but went straight away once it was removed I had no further problems from that, no infections nothing x

EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
I would go and see a Dr just to make sure you don't have an infection. If you do it needs to be caught asap before it gets worse xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular