AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Doing a little keep the witch away dance for you hun x
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou, I did a cheap test this morn bfn!!!! They were only from savers. Saving my clear blues till witch dd!!!
Ahhhh do u thibk I should believe the test??
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Ur still a few days off hun - test may not show positive even if it was at mo. Try in 2 more days id say. Good luck babe x
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 pm 
Post subject: nearly there...
Hiya,sammie I really pray that those dreams come true. Keep positive. This is going to be my second attempt, I have an adorable 3 yr old boy. Just literally started trying this month.
Mummyabba, my thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family.
saema
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:10 pm 
Post subject: so did I!
Omg sammie I did a cheapie test this morning aswell. And mine was also negative. So glad iv found this forum. X
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 am 
Post subject:
Good luck hun x
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
I know I'm on the Jan ttc bit still not ovulated yet. Doh

Good luck everyone. Will keep you posted. ..... having long cycles is a pain x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Ouch hun! Feel for you waiting!!!! Well i got a positive peak yesterday as thought so bd - may try tonight too im not sure im just feeling abit "cant be arsed" tonight lol
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:13 am 
Post subject:
Mummyabba how are you?
Sammie and saema hows things?

Hope everyone else is ok?

X
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:37 pm 
Post subject: still nothing....
Hey Claire,

Still no sign of anything at the mo. Did another test this morning and obviously it was a BFN...but I looked back at my diary for when I was TTC my first and noticed that I tested just two days before my period and it was negative but then, just one day after my missed period it turned positive, even though I used one of these sensitive preg testers....Oh well, here's hoping.
How's about you Sammie?
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, need a cheering up!!!!
I havnt actually come on yet however I know she's on her way, the pains have started and I'm feelin swollen and just due on!
But on the upside at least I'm regular, I too did another test bfn!!!
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
get bding claire!!

still low on CBFM today. day 13 today. no ovulation feelings. having today off from bding. however the moment i get ewcm im jumping the other half hahaha

good luck every one! xxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Its weird the things you forget second time round isnt it - thank god we have these little apps on our phones now lol.

Hope af stays away for you both x

Happyhell Smile i went out on a girls night so didnt end up bd lol. Im noticing my peaks are always on day 12/13 so at least there is a pattern emerging. The thing that worries me is i wonder if the time between then n period arriving is too short - the last two periods ive got around day 25 - always think its implantation as had it with first so not much first day but on second day it starts full on. The pinkpad app thing ive got says highest chance should be two days before my peak arrives so i guess i worry somethings changed since having first and its too late in my shorter cycle.

I looked back n most cycles seemed to be 26 ish days so thats not changed by huge amount but not sure when ovulated before as got new phone and for some reason it didnt copy that part of the info over.

I der had most cm the day before i got my peak this month - then literally day after peak there was hardly any - do you think that sounds right?

Good luck hun xx
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 pm 
Post subject: she's here
The witch has just come. Thats me crossed of the list! How are you sammie. ? And happyhell?
MummyAbba
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Clairebear,

I'm not too bad. I've gone on some light anti-depressance. This week has been so long. It feels like Monday was a long time ago. I've stopped bleeding though which I suppose is a bit easier now. It means it's completely over. It's so hard to think I've lost 2 babies now. We're not using calendars or anything now. We're just gonna go for it. Cuz I think if I test early I'm going to feel worried. I don't think a third one will survive to be honest. I don't know why I lost the last 2 when I've already had a healthy child. I'm so confused.
I'm going back to work on Monday. My sleeping pattern is f*****. I either can't sleep or I'm shattered. I need to get some routine back in my life. It's hard thinking I was going on maternity leave at the end of June (Had a lot of annual leave to use before maternity leave). And the months go so fast so I know it wasn't far away.
Wayne got his fish tank yesterday that he's wanted for years. I think that cheered him up a bit. He's had it hard this week.
Think we've got a hot and heavy night ahead of us though. Something needs to break this sadness cycle. He's been not his normal self today and is very up for it. He's cooking dinner as well.
I just hope these tablets kick in soon. I hate feeling so low.
How is everyone else doing? Any positives? xx
Page 5 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular