January testers - thought id start one

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Samea im sorry hun!!! Xx

Mumyabba - babe im so sorry your feeling low !! Listen you need to relax n let this month go babe. What a hard month you two have gone thru.

You must sleep!! Any type of aromatherapy stuff helps me.

Lots of love x
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Mummyabba, so sorry what u been thru, as you know I myself hae lost 3before my son and one after my son, I just wanted to say it's goo that your recongsing your good and down days,
Things will get eaiser, I thibk of my babies all the time,
Enjoy your night with your man.
Xxxxx

No news on me, still got really bad period pains had them all day yday and all day today feel really heavy, son I'm hoping the witch just hurrys up now so I can start charting again!!!
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Witch got me!!!Sad ahh well here's to February testing, deffo not goin to symptom stop next month as I had what I thourght was a few clear symptoms! But I was looking to far into it!!
Good luck everyone else!!Wink
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Ohhh no Sad heres to feb hun x
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Yup, I'm goin to focus on loosing this last 9lb as I've recently lost 4stone back down to a size 10/12 and over Xmas out 8lb on so wanna loose it again!Wink ready for a bouncing baby bunp!
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. Well I was meant to be returning to work today. I lasted 40 minutes. I work in the hospital in paediatrics. I was ok. But I was asked to help with a difficult blood test and one of the doctors we work along side asked me if I was pregnant as she didn't want me getting kicked in the belly. That was it I broke down. What a state. All my colleagues said I came back too soon. So I'm off work for another week. I just dont know what to do with myself right now. Everything is up in the air. I hate feeling like this! xxx

Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhh sweetie Sad it must be a very upsetting time, ur hormones ur feelings everything

I dont know what to say as ive not been there but i can only imagine the heartache babe.

Dont put too much pressure on urself - dont expect too much - but dont give up hope. You will be ok, you will feel better n it will stop hurting as much

Lots of love xx
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh, it does get easier I promise, but you do need I grieve, acknowledge how u feel, write it down, go for short walks have thinking time, have a date night a family day. It all helps.....
We are all hear if you need to air anything!!
Thinking of you,
Xxxxxx
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:16 pm 
Post subject: Re: January testers - thought id start one
Clairebear30 wrote:
Not seen one of thesefor a while and ttc forum seems abit quiet - nodoubt time of year.
Im now on 2ww - af due 11th/12th jan

Anyone else?

Wanted to do it on feb before valentines but cant wait that long. Ima do it on fri already. or am i just too impatient? Sad
Clairebear30
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Haha when are you due hun?
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:34 am 
Clairebear30 wrote:
Not seen one of thesefor a while and ttc forum seems abit quiet - nodoubt time of year.

Anyone else?

My af is due on 13-14th Sad good timing ha? well, i'm hoping that time i wud missed out my period. it'll be the biggest valentines present for me and my husband.

But getting those signs and symptoms makes me do test asap. but I'll wait. let's do it together. Very Happy
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
We have bd every other day. I'm convinced however the spermies keep falling out when hubby pulls out. Does anyone else honk like that? Sorry if its TMI but we always do it missionary and ate very careful but I'm convinced its all being wasted. .

anyhoo I Still don't think I have ovulated. ..... so will be testing next month. .

my cbfm has been stuck on high since Saturday.there is no change in the stick lines at all so I'm convinced its not a real high at all. No ewcm or anything

abba hon don't push yourself. You need time to heal. There's no rules just what feels best for you
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Clairebear30 wrote:
Big fat positive Smile
Bfn means bif fat negative

I assume lol - thats what i remember from last time so hope its right and its not now an insult lol x

I have been hoping for that BFP long long time agoooo Sad
DeljaOnTTC
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
DeljaOnTTC wrote:
Clairebear30 wrote:
Big fat positive Smile
Bfn means bif fat negative

I assume lol - thats what i remember from last time so hope its right and its not now an insult lol x

I have been hoping for that BFP long long time agoooo Sad

Right. me too. oh well, here comes the feb and hopefully this is our lucky month of BFP. Very Happy keeping fingers crossed for this really. I can't waaaait!! Good luck to all of us. oh hey hon, came across to this site today, hope you don't mind me sharing, I think we really need this http://www.care-pregnancy.com/pregnancy/things-to-avoid-when-trying-to-conceive/ hope this works and helps all of us on TTC. looks pretty convincing for me. let's do it?!!!

Lord: pls BFP this coming feb pls? Amen. Very Happy
DeljaOnTTC
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 pm 
DeljaOnTTC wrote:
Clairebear30 wrote:

Anyone else?

My af is due on 13-14th Sad good timing ha? well, i'm hoping that time i wud missed out my period. it'll be the biggest valentines present for me and my husband.

But getting those signs and symptoms makes me do test asap. but I'll wait. let's do it together. Very Happy

2ww, sign me up Smile AF due is 13-14th of feb as well. last af was 16th of jan. oh, I hope this is it for us ladies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular