Secret pregnancy

MummyAbba
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm 
Post subject: Secret pregnancy
So I've just found out I'm pregnant. And we are keeping it a secret. I miscarried in October, so we are very anxious about telling people until we reach the 2nd trimester. However, a few plans I have made, I can't do. Supposed to be going to the spa with my sister for her birthday. How can I get out of this one without spilling I'm pregnant? (Other than I can't afford it). And if going out with friends, opting to drive instead of drink? Midwife appointments. They are only on Thursdays, the day I do not have childcare, so I need to ask a family member to watch my daughter. What can my excuse be? I'm not very good at lying. And my friends and family know me too too well. But I really don't want this getting out yet. It was so heartbreaking the last time. And also I wanna tell my little girl first. But again not until 2nd trimester, which is the 7th march.
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
Having been admitted into hospital yesterday, and all the family wanting to know what was wrong, it's very hard to say "I just had constipation" without a reason behind it. LOL. Roll on 12 weeks!
Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
I had friends over and drank alcohol free wine!!! They were non of the wiser!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular