meh. No period. bfn

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:26 pm 
Post subject: meh. No period. bfn
My cycles have always been crackers but since I went into a primal/paleo way of eating they got very consistent in being under 34 days. I also could very easily tell when I ovulated from ewcm

This Christmas I was off Christmas day and quite a bit before Christmas. So I went crazy and hubby and I ate and drank everything. Chocolate, alcohol, buffets.......... ahhhh I just loved it! !!!!

Anyway. My period is now late. Definate bfn. And I don't know if I actually ovulated as I had a severe lack of ewcm

I'm also a stone heavier. So I'm back to primal eating and I'm also having a dry January and very little alcohol in February.

Has anyone ever just"missed" a period?

I would like to start ttc this month

Ps I have been on anti biotics lots since very early December I wonder if that has caused the disruption?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
If you haven't ov'd yet then you probably won't get a period until you do. Anti b's shouldn't affect your hormones but if your body feels very stressed from being ill or run down then it can stop the whole hormone feedback process that triggers ov.
I can totally sympathise with the going crazy over Christmas, did it myself Rolling Eyes and put weight on so it's back to low GI for me this week.
I hope things get back to normal for you soon, and it's never 'too late' in a cycle to ov so if it hasn't happened yet then it could still happen now you're getting back to normal, good luck xx
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:08 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Nat.

I'm getting pinko ewcm and period pains so it will be here tomorrow or Monday I expect. I think it was the excess of Christmthat messed it up I really do.

How's your daughter? I hope it's going well. We are ttc from this month. I'm really really trying to just chill out and not worry about it. I can be a right worrier and that won't help so Yep, I'm just going to chill and see what happens. And not convince myself that of it doesn't happen in the first month I'm infertile lol. The cycle I fell with dd we did it a looooooot. So I'm going for the same approach ha

Xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:08 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Nat.

I'm getting pinko ewcm and period pains so it will be here tomorrow or Monday I expect. I think it was the excess of Christmthat messed it up I really do.

How's your daughter? I hope it's going well. We are ttc from this month. I'm really really trying to just chill out and not worry about it. I can be a right worrier and that won't help so Yep, I'm just going to chill and see what happens. And not convince myself that of it doesn't happen in the first month I'm infertile lol. The cycle I fell with dd we did it a looooooot. So I'm going for the same approach ha

Xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
My phone is not the bestr to type on. Seriously bad typos lol.

Right got my period so it's game on .

The month I fell pregnant I concieved on cd 12!!! I normally have very long cycles so we are going for it hammer and tongs to make sure we cover all bases. Wish me luck x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh i felt the samehun!

Heres too this month xx
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hon. Finally got my very wierd very short period. I'm bding every other day even if the clear blue monitor says low, just in case x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular