First Time Mommy (Super Paranoid) Autistic?

NaturallyPerfect
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 pm 
Post subject: First Time Mommy (Super Paranoid) Autistic?
Hi my name is Ana and I have a 9 month old beautiful lil one named Dakota. Well I am a FTM and Im guilty of being paranoid. The thing is I have a God son who is 3 that we recently found out was autistic and now it seems every little thing my daughter does im wondering is she autistic. Im looking at things from the faces she makes to the sounds she makes and honestly its stressing me out. When I check her developmental chart, shes hits the marks. Its just that sometimes she makes certain faces and sounds like my God son, or shes has these random tantrums. Shes smiles at me and follows me when I leave and she makes the sounds mama, dada, baba, she waves and says hey and sometimes bye. She even copies certain things I do, understands no, likes to dance when she hears music. She just gets so angry sometimes and I have no idea why. Im a young single mom and everything I've learned so far is from books or the internet. I honestly have no idea what im doing Sad
I want the best for my daughter and I just need some guidance and reassurance.
Id really appreciate it, thank you.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like all perfectly normal behaviour to me Smile She's going to have tantrums, pull faces and make weird noises thats what babies do. Honestly sounds like youre doing a great job , relax and enjoy Smile
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Sounds like all perfectly normal behaviour to me Smile She's going to have tantrums, pull faces and make weird noises thats what babies do. Honestly sounds like youre doing a great job , relax and enjoy Smile

Thank you soooooo much Very Happy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular