April Mummies

Bobski1980
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:17 pm 
Post subject: April Mummies
Hi

I'm due on the 2nd of April (if I've worked it out right). Anyone else found out they are expecting in April yet? Xx

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Im very cautiously due April 12th with my second Very Happy had some bleeding this weekend but hoping it was either late implantation or breakthrough bleeding as it was right when af was due. Time will tell!! Congratulations, its so sad its quiet in here now i hope more people join Smile
Bobski1980
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed all is well for you, I had some bleeding around 7 weeks with my first but all was fine. Just rest up and take it easy ( if that's possible). Hopefully some more will join us along the way, I didn't join my last birth club until I was about 7 months. I didn't realise there was one lol. I had hyperemisis with my last pregnancy and it seems to be kicking in again so feeling very ill right now Sad xx

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:21 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no Sad that sounds horrible. I am only a bit tired but feeling quite good - its only early though 4+1 so plenty of time! Do you just have one other child?
Bobski1980
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Argh it is awful, it lasted 28weeks with my last, I was so ill I was nearly admitted. They medicated me in the end and I'm back on medication again. I forgot how horrible this feeling is! Will be worth it though. Yes I have one little boy who's 15 months, he's my world. How about you? I hope you have nice pregnancy, not like mine lol x

mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
28 weeks!!! Argh! Good luck Wink
I have a son who just turned three, finally got him sleeping almost through the night so thought it was time to start again (i have a serious case of rose tinted glasses about the early days but having flashbacks now hahaha). My pg was not too bad last time, off for almost all of 1st tri but more exhaustion and nausea not much puking. Slightly scared about managing this time as a stay at home mum and being halfway through my masters. I had preclampsia last time too so need to be very weight conscious, wonder if i will see a consultant.

Sorry that was very rambling! Haven't told any friends yet so can't chew their ears off about it. Did you go full term last time? Do you work? Do you think this will be your last baby? (Im determined to enjoy this, in case its my last)
Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject:
I had forgotten how awful this bit was, I thought once I was on my meds I was fine but I wasn't. It's all coming back to me now! I'm back on my meds but have still been sick this morning Sad. Finding it hard also trying to look after my boy whilst feeling like this. I was 5 days late with my first so thinking this one may be nearer my due date. I work two days a week, I went part time after I had my boy. How about you? I hope you don't get pre eclampsia again, did they have to induce you? X

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:13 am 
Post subject:
Did a test this morning and got a strong bfp Smile I am due (I think) on the 12th of April Very Happy Different websites gave different dates so it's either 12th or 18th. Fingers are crossed I make it past 8 weeks. H&H 9 months ladies xxxxxx
Bobski1980
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Yay congratulations BumpityBump and welcome!!! We were feeling a bit lonely its nice to have someone else join us xx

DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Very Happy How are you ladies feeling? I've been feeling more thirsty than usual and very, very tired. I had to have a nap this afternoon Laughing I normally don't go to bed until 12 - 2am but these past couple of weeks I've been tucked up by 10 - 11pm xxxx
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Hello Smile welcome bumpitybump!

Im feeling ok, only 4+5 and apart from tired and emotionally unstable i feel quite good, no sickness yet which Im feeling a bit concerned about!

I moved onto a casual contract after i had my son so not much work on, gtpwjtpt got another one with another company not sure how well being pg will go down :/ Nevermind it will work itself out sadly means i won't get maternity pay etc though Sad

Im also halfway through my masters so think i will have to defer for a while!

I was induced at 37+4 or 5 last time as waters went after a sweep 4 days before my induction date. Fastest labour on earth!

How i everyone doing? Is this your first bumpity?
mariandelijah
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Oh! And Im having the scariest dreams ever, i hope that doesn't last
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:44 am 
Post subject:
I'm feeling slightly sick but it's not too bad, it generally hits when I'm really exhausted / if I have done too much or if I lay down. Didn't sleep much last night as I felt queasy, ended up falling asleep sitting up ha ha!

This is my 5th, 3 still live at home.

My last pregnancy I was induced at 37 weeks as baby wasn't growing well and wasn't happy about being inside. They scanned me at 34 and 36 weeks and she hadn't gained much so they said come in next week and we will induce you eeek!I was incredibly ill throughout that pregnancy though as I developed a thyroid issue.

I'm booking in to have a private scan at 8-9 weeks as I can't wait until the 12 week scan for the good (or bad) news. I'm thinking positive thoughts but it's hard when I've previously lost babies at 7 weeks. I guess I just want that reassurance xxxx
DueInSpring
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 am 
Post subject:
I know it's only very early days but have you thought about the 20 week scan? Are you going to find out? We've already decided to stay in team yellow as we have 2 of each so it doesn't matter. We talked about it before we was even got pregnant and agreed that it would be a lovely surprise on labour day Smile xxxx
Bobski1980
Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
Omg don't worry about the nausea! I put a post up at 5 weeks as I was worried I wasn't being sick argh! Now I'm suffering big time! It came on really quickly about 5 1/2 weeks. Bumpity sounds like you are a pro now Wink. We didn't find out last time it was supposed to be a nice surprise and we were so excited to know, but I had a long and awful labour, worse delivery and was really poorly after, in hospital for 5 days. So when they announced wed had a boy we weren't fussed at that point, it was a shame it went like that. So this time we are going to find out at the scan so we can enjoy finding out if we got pink or blue x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2014 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  

Community

Popular